- Ashford Castle: One of the finest culinary experiences in the world - a delicious Farm-to-Table menu awaits at you.
- Dining Summary: 7 Breakfasts (B), 2 Dinners (D) and 2 Dinners with Wine (DW) all with tea or coffee.
- Dublin: Enjoy VIP priority entry to the Book of Kells and a guided walk though Trinity College with a University insider.
- Killarney: Join a Local Expert for a one-hour hike on wooded paths and lakeside trails along West Meadow Bay.
Stay in Style
- Dublin: Located in the heart of the docklands, the Clayton Hotel Cardiff Lane is walking distance from Dublin city centre shopping and iconic venues.
- Killarney: In the heart of the town centre, the Killarney Plaza Hotel and Spa overlooks Killarney National Park and is the perfect location to enjoy the stunning scenery and the local 'craic.'
- Galway: Set on the coast, the Connemara Coast Hotel offers spectacular views of Connemara and continues a tradition in hospitality dating back to 1839.
- Ashford Castle: Formerly the home of the Guinness family, the magnificent Ashford Castle is now an award-winning hotel boasting sumptuous suites, antique furniture and unique historic features in a regal setting. Its recent multi-million-dollar renovation only adds to its allure. Set in a 350-acre estate in the countryside, it is the perfect destination for those looking for a romantic getaway or for guests who simply want to get back to nature. Expect warm Irish hospitality and charm aplenty.
Top Rated Highlights
- Dublin: During your orientation with your Travel Director, see the Custom House, Guinness Storehouse, Dublin Castle and the Georgian townhouses as you travel down O'Connell Street and along the River Liffey.
- Cashel: Once the seat of the Kings of Munster. Visit the spectacular rock, reputed to be the site of the conversion of King Aengus by St Patrick.
- Blarney: It is said that those who kiss the stone are bestowed with the power to persuade, flatter and coax. You are invited to dangle from the ramparts of Blarney Castle to acquire the gift of the gab.
- Killarney: Enjoy hearing of the history of Killarney during your city orientation.
- Ring of Kerry: Venture into a world of towering cliffs, lakelands and remote villages as you travel the Ring of Kerry.
- Shannon Estuary: Cross the estuary by ferry.
- Cliffs of Moher: Stop by the Exhibition Centre and overlook the Wild Atlantic Way from these majestic cliffs.
- Galway: See the stunning cathedral of the City of Tribes.
- Connemara: Visit the turreted Neo-Gothic Kylemore Abbey, steeped in history and tales of tragedy and romance.
- Cong: Enjoy time as you wish to explore this delightful, quintessential Irish village, used as the location for 1952 film, 'The Quiet Man.' See the statue of the lead characters played by John Wayne and Maureen O'Hara, and the ruins of the Medieval Cong Abbey.
- Ashford Castle: On arrival to Ashford Castle, you are escorted over the drawbridge by a lone piper for a majestic entrance fit for royalty.
- Scenic Drives: The Irish scenery is one of the most beautiful in the world. Relax and admire the views as your travel along the Ring of Kerry and through County Clare, Burren and Connemara.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.