ADDITIONAL INCLUDED HIGHLIGHTS
- Dublin: See Custom House, Dublin Castle and O'Connell St.
- Kilkenny: See the Castle and visit the Design Centre.
- Cahir: Stop for a photo of the massive castle.
- Cork: Enjoy an orientation tour.
- Dingle Peninsula: Enjoy a scenic tour to Slea Head.
- Adare: See the main street lined with thatched cottages.
- Limerick: See King John's Castle, the Cathedral and Treaty Stone.
- Galway: See St. Nicholas Cathedral, Spanish Arch & Eyre Square.
- Drumcliffe: Visit the final resting place of Irish poet Willain Butler Yeats.
- Londonderry: See ‘Derry's Walls' and Gothic guildhall.
- Carrickfergus: Drive around the immense Castle.
- Belfast: See City Hall, Queen's University and Stormont Castle.
- Scenic drives: Antrim coast, Connemara, Ring of Kerry, Dingle, Burren.
AUTHENTIC REGIONAL FLAVOURS
- Ballygally: The Irish call it 'craic' - the warm feeling resulting from the confluence of music, drink, good food, laughter, and conversation. And after circumnavigating the Emerald Isle, there's bound to be a fare share of craic in the room at your grand finalé Celebration Dinner. Sláinte!
- 11 Full Breakfasts (FB), 2 three-course Dinners (D); plus 1 Welcome Dinner (WD), 1 Signature Evening (SE) and 1 Celebration Dinner (CD) all with wine, plus tea or coffee.
- Dublin: VIP priority entrance to the Book of Kells and a guided walk though Trinity college with a University insider.
- Kildare: Experience a behind-the-scenes look at the Irish National Stud and Japanese Gardens.
- Kilkenny: Gain an exciting insight into this unique Irish cultural experience, the ancient Celtic game of Hurling.
- Blarney:Dangle from the ramparts to kiss the Stone of Eloquence, and never be lost for words again!
- Killarney: Venture into a world of towering cliffs, lush lakelands and remote villages, as you tour the magical Ring of Kerry.
- Killarney: Hear the history, legend and folklore of Killarney from a local 'Jarvey', while on-board a famous jaunting car ride.
- Cliffs of Moher: Stop by the Exhibition Centre and look out over the Wild Atlantic Way from these majestic cliffs.
- Londonderry:What better way to experience sightseeing than with one of Northern Ireland's best storytellers, Ronan, as he takes you on a tour inside the city walls.
- Giant's Causeway: Learn about the towering hexagonal basalt columns - a geological spectacle to behold.
STAY AT THE BEST ADDRESSES
- Ballygally: Ballygally Castle is a stunning 17th century castle which overlooks the golden sands of the bay and offers excellent facilities.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.