ADDITIONAL INCLUDED HIGHLIGHTS
- Lucerne: See the emotive Lion Monument, Jesuit Church and Chapel Bridge.
- Berne: See the clock tower, bear pits, Federal Palace and cathedral.
- Geneva: See the sights including the Jet d'Eau and Floral Clock.
- Martigny: View the Roman Amphitheatre.
- Sion: See the two fortress-churches, Cathedral and Town Hall.
- Zermatt: See the Matterhorn (weather permitting).
- Italian Lake District: Experience beautiful Lake Maggiore.
- St Moritz: See the spa quarter and ‘sgraffito' façade on the museum house.
- Zurich: See the Fraumünster and elegant Bahnhofstrasse.
- Scenic Drives: Italian Lakes, Valley, Simplon, San Bernardino, Julier, Schöllenen Gorge, Brunig and Susten Passes.
AUTHENTIC REGIONAL FLAVOURS
- Zermatt: You will be offered a selection of restaurants on your Dine-Around evening. Choose your own ambience, cuisine and drinks for an intimate culinary experience.
- Zürich: Taste sensations await at your Celebration Dinner. Raise your glass at one of Zürich's prized restaurants for a triumphant finalé to your tour.
- 13 Buffet Breakfasts (BB); plus 1 Welcome Dinner (WD), 1 Dine-Around (DA), 2 three-course table d’hôte Dinners (DW) and 1 Celebration Dinner (CD) all with wine, plus tea or coffee.
- Stanserhorn: A spectacular journey by a funicular railway and a cable car to the summit of the Stanserhorn for expansive mountain views.
- Chillon: Visit Chillon Castle, set on a rocky islet in the lake. Following his walk through the dungeons in 1816, Lord Byron wrote the poem ‘The Prisoner of Chillon'. Look out for his name, which he carved into a pillar.
- Swiss Countryside: Travel along valley floors covered with rich meadowland, to the pretty town of Gruyères.
- Lake Geneva: Enjoy first-class seats as you cruise on the serene waters of the King of Lakes, inspiration to the early ‘Romantic' movement.
- Zermatt: Ride the shuttle trains of the Matterhorn Gotthard Railway up to the traffic-free Alpine resort.
- St. Moritz: If you think that there's no such thing as a free ride, you're wrong! With your inclusive pass, travel on 13 cable cars, funiculars and chairlifts and some public transport (when available). The crisp Alpine air is included in the deal.
- Glacier Express: Travel on-board the world-famous Glacier Express, through looping tunnels and dizzying viaducts. Have a glorious adventure in the scenic heart of the Swiss Alps, only possible by rail.
STAY AT THE BEST ADDRESSES
- Montreux: The Belle Epoque style Grand Hotel Suisse Majestic is located in the heart of Montreux and offers range of superb facilities.
- Zermatt: The Schlosshotel offers luxurious hotel rooms, quality service and a relaxed environment.
- Zermatt: The unique Hotel Alex is one of the most original hotels you will find anywhere in Switzerland, cleverly combining modern and traditional elements into a hospitality experience that's full of fun and surprises.
- St Moritz: The elegant Crystal Hotel is located close to shops in the town centre, where all the prestigious names, including Chanel, Gucci and Louis Vuitton are lined up together.
- Grindelwald: The traditional Romantik Hotel Schweizerhof is only a few minutes walk from the village center. This cosy hotel has a range of wonderful facilities.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.