- Cape Town: Enjoy a dazzling Welcome Dinner, hosted at Camissa Brasserie. Boasting unrivalled views of the harbour and Table Mountain, Cammisa Brasserie offers traditional fine dining inspired by the diverse cuisine brought to South Africa by its early settlers. West Coast mussels, wild rosemary lamb shank and parma-ham-wrapped springbok loin are some of the dishes to look forward to. Taste some of the Cape’s top wines, as you drink a toast to your journey ahead.
- Cape Point: You’re invited to an exquisite picnic lunch served overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, and presented with umbrellas, blankets and baskets. Should the weather turn, look forward to a three-course lunch at the elegant Harbour House in Kalk Bay, bringing you as close as possible to the water.
- Constantia Wine Valley: One of the oldest and grandest wine estate’s in the Cape, Vergelegen boasts lovely gardens and a stunning Cape Dutch manor house. Explore the grounds and enjoy a private wine tasting hosted by the estate’s winemaker in a private cellar.
- Dinning Summary: 11 Buffet Breakfasts (BB), 2 Lunch (L), 5 Lunches with Wine (LW) and 7 Dinners with Wine (DW).
- Victoria Falls: See the awe-inspiring Victoria Falls alongside a Local Expert who will share stories about the area’s history and folklore with you. The sheer magnitude of the waterfalls, the largest in the world, will take your breath away.
- Cape Peninsula: Embark on one of the world’s most legendary drives, journeying from the city centre along the Cape Peninsula towards Cape Point.
- Cape Town: Visit the Amy Biehl Foundation, a non-profit organisation in Cape Town, and witness how the lives of vulnerable young people are being transformed through a variety of empowering programmes.
- Robben Island: Journey by ferry to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Robben Island, best known for its prison where Nelson Mandela and many other famous anti-apartheid activists were imprisoned. Join a local expert for an insightful tour of the maximum security prison, meet an ex-political prisoner who will share personal anecdotes and explore the island on a guided coach tour.
- Kruger National Park: Keep an eye out for the Big Five, as you embark on a three-day safari with regular game-drives in a private, open-air safari vehicle.
- Table Mountain: Enjoy a private VIP ride to the summit of Table Mountain on the famous cable car with 360-degree views of the Mother City. At the top, enjoy a drink and marvel at the African sunset.
- Cape Town: Join Manfred Jacobs, a former warden at the Victor Verster prison where Nelson Mandela spent the last 14 months of his 27-year-long imprisonment, for lunch at the V&A Waterfront and hear fascinating stories about one of history’s most heroic figures.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.