Additional Included Highlights
- Paris: See Notre Dame Cathedral, the Louvre, Place de la Concorde, Arc de Triomphe and Eiffel Tower. Pont du Gard: See the Roman aqueduct. Avignon: See the battlements, famous bridge and walk through the old town. Arles: Enjoy an orientation of the city. Aix-en-Provence: See the elegant mansions and cafes of the Cours Mirabeau. Monaco: Drive along part of the Grand Prix circuit
- See the Grimaldi Royal Palace and the tomb of Princess Grace. Monte Carlo: Perhaps try your luck at one of the casinos. Scenic Drives: French Riviera and Camargue.
- Burano: Cruise to this charming fisherman's island to enjoy a Celebration Dinner with wine and newfound friends.
- Isle of Capri: A bustling Italian experience, the Michelin-starred Ristorante L’Olivo is the fourth successful restaurant owned by husband-and-wife team, Sergio and Jo Perano. Their regional dishes are presented with contemporary flair and have earned them two Michelin stars, a rare and impressive feat.
- Isle of Capri: A refreshing lemon granita is the perfect way to cool down in the Mediterranean.
- Tuscany: Enjoy a tasting of rare Super Tuscan wines in the underground cellar of Machiavelli's home before enjoying a light Farm-to-Tabel lunch. While here you will visit the Italian gardens and be privy to a private opening of the ofﬁce where he wrote 'The Prince.'
- San Gimignano: Ascend serpentine alleyways to the artisan ice-cream parlour of World Champion gelato Maestro, Sergio Dondoli, for a taste of his creamiest treats.
- Florence: Dine out in delightful Barberino di Mugello, at a family-run restaurant where Nonna makes delicious desserts! Enjoy a four-course menu with wine that pays homage to Tuscany’s most famous flavours.
- Tuscany: Join a qualified chef to experience authentic Italian cooking at a hands-on culinary masterclass, followed by lunch.
- Chioggia: Perhaps choose to join a guided stroll through the town's bustling fish market or head to a casoni, which is a traditional fisherman's hut, to learn the art of mussel harvesting from local fishermen, should weather and maritime conditions permit.
- Dining Summary: 11 Buffet Breakfasts (BB), 3 Lunches with Wine (LW) and 6 Dinners with Wine (DW) all with tea or coffee.
- Isle of Capri: Savour a delicious lunch at Ristorante L’Olivo, a Michelin-starred restaurant, known for its regional dishes and contemporary flair.
- Chioggia: Learn about the Dorona grape and taste its luscious golden wine.
- Valpolicella: Enjoy a multi-course lunch complete paired with Valpolicella wines at the Serego Alighieri estate, which belongs to descendants of Dante Alighieri, one of Italy’s most famous poets.
- Venice: Guided by your Local Expert, view the sights of Venice including St. Mark's Basilica and the Bridge of Sighs.
- Venice: Take your seat in a traditional gondola for a serenade through the romantic Venetian canals.
- Rome: With your Local Expert, see Rome’s most revered treasures, including St. Peter's Basilica, Michelangelo's ‘Pietà', the Roman Forum and visit the iconic Colosseum.
- Isle of Capri: Travel in style to the glistening Isle of Capri by open-top taxi and enjoy a private cruise around the island to see its hidden coves and grottos. Back on land; admire the famous Faraglioni Rocks from the gardens of Caesar Augustus.
- Pompeii: Walk with a Local Expert through the cobbled streets of this ill-fated town, frozen in time since the 1st century.
- Assisi: Join your Local Expert and find out why the Basilica of St. Francis is considered one of the crowning achievements of medieval Europe.
- Perugia: Join your Local Expert for a guided exploration through history, as you walk along Perugia's Corso Vannucci to the main square where you’ll see the Great Fountain, Collegio del Cambio and the splendid Prior's Palace.
- Perugia: Meet Marta, recipient of a TreadRight Foundation grant, and discover how she and her weavers are preserving the medieval tradition of loom weaving at their artisanal workshop.
- Florence: Join a local art historian for an insightful walk, as you admire Michelangelo's masterpiece, the marble statue of David, in the Accademia Museum.
- Pisa: Accompanied by your Local expert, marvel at the gravity-defying Leaning Tower of Pisa, alongside a Local Expert, and see the Duomo and baptistery.
- Cinque Terre: Cruise along the rugged coast of the Cinque Terre, a UNESCO World Heritage Sit. Explore Monterosso's medieval quarter and popular sandy beach and visit Manarola with your Local Expert.
- Ferrara: For lovers of art, spend a half day in Ferrara, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a hidden Renaissance treasure, with a long history of art founded on the sponsorship of the noble Renaissance family of d’Este.
- Manarola: Experience some of the most awe-inspiring coastal scenery on earth at the UNESCO-listed Cinque Terre. Join your Local Expert and discover charming Manarola, a picturesque ﬁshing village.
- Milan: Experience the Gothic cathedral and see Da Vinci's astounding 'The Last Supper'.
- Venice: Choose from a 'Do as the Locals Do' exploration of the city or visit the Accademia with an Art Historian.
- Venice Islands: Discover the Byzantine mosaics of Torcello, learn about lace-making in Burano and taste the luscious golden wine of Mazzorbo.
- Verona: Explore fair Verona with a Local Expert.
Stay at the Best Addresses
- Paris: Situated in the heart of the aristocratic district of Le Marais, this modern hotel places you moments away from iconic attractions such as Canal Saint-Martin and the Notre-Dame Cathedral. Its elegant guest bedrooms, luxury spa, traditional restaurant, bar and lounges are complimented by magnificent views of the Le Marais skyline.
- Arles: The recently-renovated five-star Jules Cesar Hotel has beautifully blended 18th century character with contemporary art. Curated by master of fashion, Christian Lacroix, the refurbished hotel places you in the heart of Arles and offers everything from a luxury spa to a gourmet restaurant.
- Monte Carlo: Overlooking the Mediterranean Sea, this prestigious hotel is a destination in its own right, boasting a stunning rooftop pool, an in-house casino and a luxury spa.
- Venice: Enjoy a walking discovery tour of the city and an exclusive after-hours visit within St. Mark's Basilica.
- Rome: In the ultimate VIP experience, enter the Sistine Chapel for a private tour with a Local Expert, before it opens to the public. Luxury Gold’s fast-tracked entry into the Vatican Museums ensures optimal enjoyment of the timeless Papal art collection.
- Venice: Discover the secrets of the Venetian Republic on a private evening tour of the Doge's Palace with your Local Expert.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.