- See the spectacular Viking Octantis light up the seascapes in one of the freshwater playgrounds of the world;
- Discover my favorite scenic viewpoint from on board: the indoor spa pool with a view!
- Visit Mackinac Island, famous for its horse-drawn carriages and historic, cotton-candy coloured resort atmosphere.
- Kayak through a famous rock formation;
- Sail through the Soo Locks, an engineering marvel;
- Dive beneath the waves on a 6-person submarine; and
- Discover indigenous and fur trading history on shore.
Blame it on irresponsible influencers or out-of-control bachelor/ette parties. But some of Europe’s most beloved destinations are cracking down on masses of visitors whose actions are changing the local atmosphere...Read More
If you're ‘sizing up’ your next cruise trip - whether you’ve never cruised before or you’re curious about what life’s like on different sized ships – this is essential travel...Read More
Never before have more women been traveling solo! Singletons of all ages and stages in life: never-been-married, divorced, widowed… all kinds of women are deciding not to wait to be...Read More