- See a mixture of colorful cities and beautiful remote islands around the Caribbean
- Spot wildlife such as turtles, dolphins, sharks, monkeys, and iguanas
- Get to know the region’s rich indigenous culture plus its colonial and pirate history
- Enjoy onboard yoga and meditation classes with a professional instructor
- Overnight in Panama City, including breakfast, before the expedition cruise
- Transfer from the hotel to the ship in Colón, including an excursion to the locks of Miraflores and the Gaboa Rainforest resort for a fun adventure
- Expedition cruise in a cabin of your choice
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner including beverages (house beer and wine, sodas, and mineral water) in restaurant Aune
- À la carte restaurant Lindstrømincluded for suite guests
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Complimentary Wi-Fi on board. Be aware that we sail in remote areas with limited connection. Streaming is not supported.
- Complimentary reusable water bottle to use at water refill stations on board
- English-speaking Expedition Team who organize and accompany activities on board and ashore
- Range of included excursions
- Experts on the Expedition Team deliver in-depth lectures on a variety of topics
- Use of the ship’s Science Center,which has an extensive library and advanced biological and geological microscopes
- Citizen Scienceprogram allows guests to assist with current scientific research
- Professional onboard photographer gives top tips and tricks for the best landscape and wildlife photos
- Use of the ship’s hot tubs, sauna, indoor gym
- Yoga and meditation sessions with a professional instructor
- Informal gatherings with the crew such as daily recaps and preparation for the day to come
- Escorted landings with small boats (RIBs)
- Loan of boots, trekking poles, and all equipment for activities
- Complimentary wind- and water-resistant expedition jacket
- Expedition photographers help with your camera settings before landings
- International flights
- Travel protection
- Luggage handling
- Optional shore excursions with our local partners
- Optional small-group activities with our Expedition Team
- All planned activities are subject to weather conditions
- Excursions and activities are subject to change
- Please ensure you meet all visa entry requirements
- No gratuities expected
Cosmopolitan Capital - Panama City
Panama City offers much more than just the entrance to its famous canal. Visit the ruins of Old Panama City, which was devastated by pirate Henry Morgan. Hike to Ancón Hill and enjoy views of the skyscraper-lined cityscape and of the Casco Antiguo district, which boasts a real mix of architectural styles. Spend the night in your centrally located hotel.
Caribbean Side of the Canal - Colón
After breakfast at your hotel, you’ll go on a guided city tour. Colón’s Canal Expansion Observation Center has viewing platforms over the locks and Gatún Lake. After that visit, we will visit the Gaboa Rainforest resort for a fun adventure. At the end of the tour, we embark on MS Fram.
The Caribbean’s Best Kept Secret - Corn Islands, Nicaragua
Most of the Creole population on Great Corn live in colorful wooden houses, many making a living in lobster fishing. Hike up Mount Pleasant Hill for views of the coves and stunning horseshoe bays. Pristine coral reefs surround both islands, tantalizing snorkelers with the likes of barracudas, nurse sharks, hammerheads, green sea turtles, and spotted eagle rays.
‘The Sea of Seven Colors’ - Isla de Providencia
This tiny Colombian island in the Spanish Caribbean is a rare and unspoiled find off the beaten path. Tour the deserted golden beaches by buggy cart or go in search of pirate Henry Morgan’s hidden treasure. The diverse coral reefs are a primary attraction of the UNESCO’s Seaflower Biosphere Reserve, and kaleidoscopic marine life inspires the above local marine environment´s nickname of the ‘Sea of Seven Colors.’
Serenity at Sea - At Sea
Days at sea are yours to enjoy. The Expedition Team will continue the series of lectures about history and biology. Spend time out on deck enjoying the Caribbean breeze and spotting marine wildlife and seabirds. We may also make the most of the warm weather for outdoor yoga and meditation sessions.
Small But Stunning Island Living - Isla de Utila, Honduras
At just 8 miles long and 3 miles wide, Utila is the smallest of the Bay Islands. The town of Utila is the island´s only settlement, set on a curving bay with two short beaches. The island forms part of the second-largest barrier reef system in the world and is home to gentle whale sharks, which can range up to twenty feet long.
Mayan Heritage - Belize City, Belize
The cityscape here features handsome colonial houses, seaside parks, and busy shopping areas. Cross the Belize City Swing Bridge, browse art shops, or visit the museum to learn more about the country’s Mayan legacy. Join an excursion to the Lamanai temple in the surrounding jungle and keep an eye out for crocodiles, fruit bats, spider monkeys, and herons.
Birds of Beauty at Half Moon Caye - Lighthouse Reef, Belize
We land at the uninhabited Half Moon Caye island in the Lighthouse Reef, the most remote of the atolls. The island is Belize’s oldest bird sanctuary and the only nesting site in the region for red-footed boobies. It is also the country’s first marine protected area, home to endangered loggerhead, hawksbill, and green turtles.
Lectures and enjoying the tropical temperatures - At Sea
Join the Expedition Team for interesting lectures, learn the basics of expedition photography, and spend time out on deck enjoying the fresh sea air as you watch for wildlife. In the Science Center, use microscopes to observe the tiniest creatures in samples taken during the voyage. Continue your yoga routine and unwind with guided meditation.
Latin Beats - Miami, Florida, USA
Your expedition ends in Miami’s cocktail of cultures that blends vibes from Latin America, the Caribbean, Asia, and Europe. Miami also features one of the greatest collections of Art Deco buildings in the world. Extend your trip and visit nearby Everglades National Park where you can spot Florida alligators, egrets, and herons.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.