AUTHENTIC REGIONAL FLAVOURS
- Cruising: Join the fun at an Egyptian dinner and galabeya party.
- Luxor: Visit a working bakery and witness the local artisans creating authentic Egyptian bread.
- Aswan: Like Winston Churchill and Agatha Christie before you, enjoy the sunset and high tea in colonial English-style at Aswan's famous Old Cataract Hotel.
- 8 Buffet Breakfasts (BB), 1 High Tea (AT) and 1 Welcome Drink (WR); plus 4 lunches (L), 3 Dinners (D) and 1 Signature Evening (SE) all with bottled water, tea or coffee while cruising.
- Cairo: Gaze upon the most recognisable symbols of ancient Egypt: the full-faced funeral mask, gold coffin, gilded throne and precious jewellery – Tutankhamun's treasures.
- Giza: If only these walls could talk! Oh, but they do at the audio visual Sound & Light Show at the Great pyramids.
- Karnak: Stand amid a vast forest of columns in the largest temple complex known to man.
- West Bank: Embark on an experience with an Egyptologist to visit the Temple Hatshepsut and royal tombs in the Valley of the Kings.
- Giza: Meet the enigmatic Sphinx and venture deep inside one of the pyramids, to the chambers where the pharaohs went to meet their Gods in the afterlife.
- Aswan: On a traditional Nile felucca, meet the captain and learn the art of sailing this ancient Nile craft.
- Philae Island: Board a motorboat to the temple complex.
STAY AT THE BEST ADDRESSES
- Cruising: Cruise the Nile in style aboard your traditional Nile cruiser with its spacious cabins, bars, shops, lounge, restaurant and swimming pool.
- Cairo: The luxurious Cairo Marriott is conveniently located on Gezira Island in downtown Cairo. The central section was once the Gezirah Palace built for the Khedive Isma'il Pasha in 1869. Facilities include health club, whirlpool and sauna.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.