Viking celebrates its 22nd year of delivering the world's most enriching river cruise experiences with
Special cruise fares plus FREE air valid on available 2019 departures of:
- Grand European Tour – 15 days – Amsterdam to Budapest
- European Sojourn – 23 days – Amsterdam to Bucharest
- France’s Finest – 15 days – Avignon to Paris
- Waterways of the Tsars (2019 & 2020) - 13 days – Moscow to St. Petersburg
- Kiev to the Black Sea – 11 days – Odessa to Kiev
PLUS For a limited time only, enjoy special savings on ALL 2020 and 2021 river itineraries.
Ask Us to Help you Plan Ahead for your best Viking River Cruise yet!
The Viking Difference
- Award-winning Viking Longships
- Destination focused.
- Culturally enriching.
- Carefully curated.
Viking Inclusive Value
- Cultural Curriculum®
- Meals including regional specialties
- Most al fresco dining on the rivers
- Walking track & sports deck
- 24-hour Guest Services
- Welcome Cocktails & Farewell Dinner
- Curated library
- One complimentary shore excursion in every port of call
- Free Wi-Fi (connection speed may vary)
- Visits to UNESCO Sites
- Enrichment lectures & Destination Performances
- Beer, wine & soft drinks with onboard lunch & dinner
- 24-hour specialty coffees, teas & bottled water
- Port taxes & fees
- Ground transfers with Viking Air purchase
- River-view stateroom
- Hotel-style bed with optional twin-bed configuration; luxury linens & pillows
- 40" flat-screen LCD TV with complimentary Movies On Demand
- 110/220 volt outlets & USB ports
- Refrigerator; security safe; hair dryer
- Spacious glass-enclosed shower
- Heated bathroom floor & anti-fog mirror
- Premium Freyja® toiletries; plush robes & slippers
- Stateroom steward & twice-daily housekeeping
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.